Loading...
Tuesday, June 05, 2007

rich wq, poor wq

Today, I took the MRT home from work as usual, except I was feeling a bit unwell so I did not change out to T-shirt, and went home in long sleeves instead. As I walked past the Citibank roadshow booth beside Tampines MRT station, a female staff actually came up to me to introduce some of their financial services.

For the past one month, I have walked past that stretch of road everyday without anyone from their booth approaching me. It is a sad fact of life that people are so judgemental. Young lad in street casual = no approach. Young lad in business casual = approach. It is all in the suits and ties, so fabricated and fake.

Unfortunately for the budding financial planner, it really does not matter. Formal or informal, I am still the same old penniless Wei Qiang :) That is life.

- Anonymous (0) 10:30 PM Permalink -


This site in its entirety is NOT copyright © 2006-2007.

You may copy whatever you like since most items in this webpage is easily available on the internet. However if you are copying my photos, please use it with respect for the persons in the photos and let me know either by tagging me or by email.

It is important to note that the above message is also copied from someone else.

Narration
  • ()
  • the squeaky (midget)


  • Inspiration

  • benny tan
  • fuqi
  • kianjoo
  • matthew chua
  • liren
  • wanjun
  • waihong

    Curiosity

  • my facebook profile
  • my friendster profile

    Chronicle

  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • April 2008

    Existence

  • pc show
  • visit to dad's workplace
  • anything or whatever?
  • new wallet
  • minor updates
  • touch singapore stl champions
  • premier league 06/07
  • you are hired
  • hell is exothermic
  • waht nnessnoe!