Loading...
Monday, June 25, 2007

me quiz time

Four quizzes, four responses. See which one got it right this time.



View Full Size

I'd say my favourite X-men hero is Gambit. The reasons given for choosing Cyclops is somewhat flattering though.



View Full Size

Spot on, Donatello is my favourite turtle. Ignoring the ugly purple belt, parkouring around the streets on sticks while catching baddies is cool.



View Full Size

Assuming that Physics does not exists where the survey originates, Mathematics would probably still go below Engineering and Philosophy, Art and Psychology probably way above Chemistry. Overall, the top three picks for this question still is pretty accurate, just the order.



View Full Size

Yep, white is numero uno. But pink in second?! OMG!

- Anonymous (0) 8:04 PM Permalink -


This site in its entirety is NOT copyright © 2006-2007.

You may copy whatever you like since most items in this webpage is easily available on the internet. However if you are copying my photos, please use it with respect for the persons in the photos and let me know either by tagging me or by email.

It is important to note that the above message is also copied from someone else.

Narration
  • ()
  • the squeaky (midget)


  • Inspiration

  • benny tan
  • fuqi
  • kianjoo
  • matthew chua
  • liren
  • wanjun
  • waihong

    Curiosity

  • my facebook profile
  • my friendster profile

    Chronicle

  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • April 2008

    Existence

  • new job
  • rich wq, poor wq
  • pc show
  • visit to dad's workplace
  • anything or whatever?
  • new wallet
  • minor updates
  • touch singapore stl champions
  • premier league 06/07
  • you are hired