Loading...
Sunday, May 13, 2007

touch singapore stl champions

After 11 weeks of competetion in the Summer Touch League organised by Touch Singapore, our team OMD Pukeko topped the table and won the league. Though I am proud to be in this team, I am probably riding on the success of the real pros hehe.

Group photo after the final match

After the final match against PSRC, we went to Lazy Lizard to celebrate. Somehow for unknown reasons, I was quickly found out that I do not drink. Hence, I became a target for forced drinking. Luckily I managed to divert their attention and escape with just three cups of San Miguel beer. The last time when this happened, it was worst.

Taking a photo of Clifford taking a photo of me

We got this STL T-shirts from the organisers, which I felt was not particularly fashionable. So I decided to modify it a little: I borrowed a permanent marker from the bar counter, and asked for a signature from the director of Touch Singapore. I even got him to write "Men's Champion! Pukekos" on it!

T-shirt signed by Bryan O Conner

View Full Size

Thanks for the great season: Devon, Clifford, Lixin, Tony, Benny, AJ, Greg, Dan, Jonesy, Bus, Moses, Bao, Huffer, Gobbo. See ya at the National Touch League.

- Anonymous (0) 4:26 AM Permalink -


This site in its entirety is NOT copyright © 2006-2007.

You may copy whatever you like since most items in this webpage is easily available on the internet. However if you are copying my photos, please use it with respect for the persons in the photos and let me know either by tagging me or by email.

It is important to note that the above message is also copied from someone else.

Narration
  • ()
  • the squeaky (midget)


  • Inspiration

  • benny tan
  • fuqi
  • kianjoo
  • matthew chua
  • liren
  • wanjun
  • waihong

    Curiosity

  • my facebook profile
  • my friendster profile

    Chronicle

  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • April 2008

    Existence

  • premier league 06/07
  • you are hired
  • hell is exothermic
  • waht nnessnoe!
  • post-exams thoughts
  • unicorns exist
  • finish line
  • non-original research?
  • great turtle race
  • tinkering