Loading...
Monday, May 07, 2007

you are hired

I finally got a job today. It was recommended by Leben who told me that the company she worked at wants to hire a telemarketer. I was slightly hesitant at first because I will not compromise relationships by pushing insurance/MLM/direct sales crap to my friends and relatives.

Since Leben assured me that I only need to liase appointments for the company, and that the leads are provided, I decided to give it a try. To my surprise, the manager actually has two positions open: Teleappointer and personal assistant!

Wow! It is a job that I have been looking for a while. I took up the personal assistant position immediately. The manager seems like a very nice person to work for and I could probably assist her for the next few months.

So now I can:
1) Earn some money.
2) Monday to Friday job.
3) Aircon room (OMG chao4 geng1!)
4) Learn some useful skills and improve resume.
5) Play touch rugby on Saturday.
6) Go to church on Sunday.

I have been through so many interviews that I almost decided to heck care about work experience, and go back to giving tuition. Many of the interviews are basically spending time talking to human resource personnels from Recruit Express, who never seem to get back to you.

Recruit Express - http://www.recruitexpress.com.sg/ - Retrieved on 070507 (Modified)

Or maybe I am just very unemployable :(

- Anonymous (0) 2:48 PM Permalink -


This site in its entirety is NOT copyright © 2006-2007.

You may copy whatever you like since most items in this webpage is easily available on the internet. However if you are copying my photos, please use it with respect for the persons in the photos and let me know either by tagging me or by email.

It is important to note that the above message is also copied from someone else.

Narration
  • ()
  • the squeaky (midget)


  • Inspiration

  • benny tan
  • fuqi
  • kianjoo
  • matthew chua
  • liren
  • wanjun
  • waihong

    Curiosity

  • my facebook profile
  • my friendster profile

    Chronicle

  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • April 2008

    Existence

  • hell is exothermic
  • waht nnessnoe!
  • post-exams thoughts
  • unicorns exist
  • finish line
  • non-original research?
  • great turtle race
  • tinkering
  • the abc song
  • idiom demystified