Loading...
Thursday, April 05, 2007

ippt

my ippt results for this year...



have only been doing a few upper body workouts in the rh gym but never practice on real pull-ups itself. certainly not a good tactic it seems. if only benny is still forcing me to do pull-ups every tuesdays and thursday hehe.

gotta buckle up on this station if i want to sign on as senior police officer lo. seems like i won't make be able to make it by my ippt window which closes next week but nevertheless training starts today :)

- Anonymous (0) 11:06 PM Permalink -


This site in its entirety is NOT copyright © 2006-2007.

You may copy whatever you like since most items in this webpage is easily available on the internet. However if you are copying my photos, please use it with respect for the persons in the photos and let me know either by tagging me or by email.

It is important to note that the above message is also copied from someone else.

Narration
  • ()
  • the squeaky (midget)


  • Inspiration

  • benny tan
  • fuqi
  • kianjoo
  • matthew chua
  • liren
  • wanjun
  • waihong

    Curiosity

  • my facebook profile
  • my friendster profile

    Chronicle

  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • April 2008

    Existence

  • good morning revival
  • phd comics
  • visual dna
  • my first movie
  • absence?
  • longest line
  • megabites
  • mkt1003
  • ihg
  • school reopens