Loading...
Tuesday, December 26, 2006

a prayer of a physicist

Dear Father in Heaven,

Praise You for all Your act of creation
Of the wonderful universe I am living in now
For your magnificent design of heaven and earth
And the architecture of the physical laws

From the tiniest quark, to hadrons leptons
To atoms, to the matter world
From Newton, to Einstein, to Planck
To Schrodinger, to Feynman
From mechanics, to electrodynamics
To relativity, to quantum realm

Of how the Lagrangian determines the equation of motion
And the Hamiltonian causes the evolution
Of how the space-time is curved
And field is quantized and normalized

Yet, it's always come to my astonishment
When all the physical laws tallied up
Consistent as they are, persistent as they should be
As if they are part of the mother-nature's
Harmonious grand symphony
Bearing the witness of Your Almighty Power

Who am I to be able to understand Your creation fully
Yet, my soul longs for more
My mind is restless for questions
And my body never worn off seeking answers
In my conscience is the wisdom of the universe
In my grasp is the power, to create or to destroy humanity

Hence, teach me O' Lord
To fear Your Presence
For all knowledge begin from You
And all wisdom belong to You

Guard my heart O' God
Lest my pride take the best of me
Be a good scientist I desire to
And be your faithful servant I'm willing to

Yet, not my desire be fulfilled but Yours be done
For at the end, all glory belong to You
The Greatest Physicist
Of all eternity

In the name of Jesus Christ
I've prayed and thanked You.

Amen

- Anonymous (0) 4:48 PM Permalink -


This site in its entirety is NOT copyright © 2006-2007.

You may copy whatever you like since most items in this webpage is easily available on the internet. However if you are copying my photos, please use it with respect for the persons in the photos and let me know either by tagging me or by email.

It is important to note that the above message is also copied from someone else.

Narration
  • ()
  • the squeaky (midget)


  • Inspiration

  • benny tan
  • fuqi
  • kianjoo
  • matthew chua
  • liren
  • wanjun
  • waihong

    Curiosity

  • my facebook profile
  • my friendster profile

    Chronicle

  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • April 2008

    Existence

  • christmas
  • BEng & Lian - 0002
  • johari and nohari windows
  • year end holiday
  • cats and dogs
  • ntu hall 11 visit
  • BEng & Lian - 0001
  • phd anyone?
  • night cycling
  • mensa chalet